Whether you are looking for a DIY paper flower decorating ideas, or wrap a gift idea, you have come to the right place! This is where I share my crafty tutorials, printables and creative inspirations.
Thank you so much!
Home » , , , » DIY PAPER GARDENIA - DPH

DIY PAPER GARDENIA - DPH

Written By fashion duong on Thursday 24 April 2014 | 07:08






It seems that every time I create a new paper flower template it becomes my new favorite. Well my dears, it has happened again. This paper gardenia is simply gorgeous and just in time for Mother’s Day. Even if you don’t have time to make a full bouquet, just one on top of a wrapped gift will add that “gift-on-top-of-gift” that I love to do when I do my own gift wrapping. These gardenias would also make a perfect Mother’s Day corsage to pin onto her (or your) top or tie at the wrist. The possibilities go on.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

@^@ Please leave a comment - Choose anonymous @^@

Related Articles

Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Flag Counter