Whether you are looking for a DIY paper flower decorating ideas, or wrap a gift idea, you have come to the right place! This is where I share my crafty tutorials, printables and creative inspirations.
Thank you so much!
Home » » MAKE A PAPER LOVE BIRD - DPH

MAKE A PAPER LOVE BIRD - DPH

Written By fashion duong on Thursday 24 April 2014 | 11:18


Hello lovelies! I am so excited to finally share the paper bird tutorial. And it is in video form too!! Since this was my Christmas tree topper as a turtle dove, I planned to share in December, but with the passing of my mother and a busy traveling schedule in January, the birds have now landed just in time for Valentine’s Day. . . in a pair as love birds. Perfect! I am also seeing these birds being a great Mother’s Day project as well and may need to form a nest with paper eggs for another tutorial. I have simplified the steps and attached the bits and pieces into only 7 to make it easier to reproduce. I know you can do it! The printable template is available at the end of the post. In this video I used ametallic white paper from paper-papers.com in text weight. So here you are. . . a video tutorial on handcrafted paper love birds. 



By: http://liagriffith.com/

1 comments :

  1. How can I get a pattern for the love birds? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

@^@ Please leave a comment - Choose anonymous @^@

Related Articles

Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Flag Counter